Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Fitness Ball Tries To Explain Its Complex Sexual Relationships


"Yeah, me and Callie. It's complicated. We're like, there for each other if we need a quick fuck without any emotional drama. Yeah, it's a bit childish, but I think we're both mature enough to actually pull it off. She does get a little demanding with the sexual favors, and if you asked me with a gun to my head, I'd say she's a little more into it than I am. I'm not trying to be a dick about it– I think Callie's great and all. I just want this arrangement to stay as it is without becoming work. She has a great body, by the way. Holds me between her feet like she means it. I can respect that."


"Oh, Lamar, Lamar, Lamar. How do I even define what we have? God, it's like a perfect blend of buddy-you-can-drink-with and hot-sexual-male-meat-that-I-have-to-drill-like-an-Alaskan-well. I don't want to romanticize what he and I have, but it's like he's a lieutenant in an army, and I'm a three star general that loves to just put him in his place. There's a definite tension between us, and I would even say there's more than physical attraction. He puts me under his knees and rolls me around like I was made for him. I think it's awesome. Lamar's stopping by later after work– wow, I can't wait. I'm like a schoolgirl! Shut up!"

No comments: